"Adoption means you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy"~unknown

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Who knew a walk could feel so good!!

We took Eli on a walk through the hospital tonight. He is free of all lines!! No IVs, no PICC line, only his drainage tube. We still have a few days here though.

Please be praying...

Eli's...

Lungs would clear, he sounds pretty yucky..
That he can keep his feeds down, most likely acresult of the yuckies in his lungs ;(
That his drainage will slow down..
That we can go home!!! I miss my other two babies!!

Praising God for ALL He has done!!

Eli has really changed me in many ways! He has "shown" me Jesus! I am going to wrote about that soon...but today, tomorrow, anytime when it feels like there is nothing left to say, just say HIS name...JESUS!! Blessings today sweet friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment