"Adoption means you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy"~unknown

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tired....

But thankful that God cares for us the way He does and only He can!!  I will endure the sleepies to be with Elijah and walk this journey with him.  It is so hard because I miss my boys at home.   I can't wait to post pictures of Gabe on here, but I need to upload to this computer, but let me tell you he is STUNNING just like his brothers!!

So many have asked me to update, so here I am.  Eli is at Strong Memorial awaitng another heart surgery.  We are tired, overwhelmed and feeling blessed all in the same breath. 

Also, so many have asked how they could help.  We have had to pay out of pocket for meds and are going to have to stay in a hotel here as the RMH is not available at this time.  If you want to give up your coffee for a day to help, every bit adds up.  Our paypal link is on the side of this post.
More than ANYTHING we covet your prayers.  That this can be minimally invasive for Eli and that our stay would not exceed 5 days as they say...I want to be home with all my boys under one roof!!!

Thank you for blessing our family!!  We love each one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment