"Adoption means you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy"~unknown

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goodbye Daddy :(


A message from Caleb:  .....Caleb asked me to post this....This is Caleb Coffee I am having a very hard time waiting for Elijah to come home, ♥  I only get to see Elijah in the hospital once a week I miss him very much when I do not get to see him, so please support us to get him home.Thank you love Caleb <3


We took David to LAX tonight, it was so hard to say goodbye, but know that the right place for Caleb and I right now is here with Elijah.  Looks as though they may start feeding him tomorrow am!!  That is HUGE!!!

Please pray.....

That Eli tolerates food really well!!  This is very important to him getting out of the hospital

For the state to get our paperwork done ASAP so we can come home....

For funding, I am not going to lie, I am scared....trying so hard to remember that God brought us here and he will bring us home.

I am missing our friends back home, it is hard to be away....

Caleb....he has been such a trooper, but he needs to get home too.............

Well, it is that time, while I am sleeping my sweet husband will be flying to the other side of the country and then have a long drive from Newark back to Buffalo, please pray for safe travels for him!!!  I miss him terribly already!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know I am praying for your family. I could only donate $25.00. I wish so much that it could be more. I have been donating a lot lately to families who are adopting children with DS in Eastern Europe. As a matter of fact, I am doing a can/bottle recycling drive this weekend for the little girl that has captured my heart and is in an institution right now waiting for a mommy and daddy to come and get her. I so desperately want to be that mommy. I hope you are able to return home very soon. P.S. I got your blog address from Brianna. She is a friend of the lady who is doing the photo shoot give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying hard for you all.

    David will be making the same trek we did in Aug 2009. We flew Stockholm-Paris-Newark and drove from Newark to Binghhamton then Binghamton to Buffalo. So that part from Newark to Buffalo we're familiar with.

    God bless and God love ya...

    ReplyDelete