"Adoption means you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy"~unknown

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amazing Worship!!!

This morning Caleb and I got to go to a local church with Leslie and Nick and I got to share our story.  Today I think is the first time I have let my self cry, like really cry!!  They prayed for us and prayed for complete healing for Elijah.  I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I felt to be a part of that this morning!!  Kinda makes me not want to go home......ya kinda!!

I can't wait until Eli gets out of the hospital and we can go home to Buffalo, I can't wait to be reunited with my husband and for my mom and dad to meet Eli.  I long to pick him up whenever I want without someones permission, without wires and cords and ivs....oh what a beautiful day that will be!!!

Eli is doing really good today!!!  They are upping his feeding every 6 hours and we are hopeful that he will be released in the next few days!! Please be praying with us that his heath continues to improve and he can come home!!!

The blessings here in CA have been abundant and I am so amazed at the love and support we have been given by strangers....I am committed when I come home to giving....I am committed to being sure that I love on and give to those I don't know as well as those who I do......

God is faithful!!  We are amazed at this journey he has placed us on.  Thanks God!!!

1 comment:

  1. God is good :) Praying for Eli, picking up some yarn for his blanket today, can't wait to swaddle him in it!

    ReplyDelete