"Adoption means you grew in your mommy's heart instead of her tummy"~unknown

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Donations...

Enter to win either a kindle 3g...black....or an ipod nano.....when using the paypal button to the right please specify which you wish to enter....

$10.00 One entry or $25 for three....if you do the 25 let me know if you want it all in one item or split between the two.

Thank you for your dedication to helping us fund Elis adoption!!

This will run until August 22nd......

1 comment:

  1. I made a donation, from my Elijah to your Elijah. These Eli boys gotta stick together. I wish it could have been more! I would love for it to go towards the iPod (gee, would love both, that was a hard decision). Love you guys!

    PS, if I win, ignore the address on the paypal account, I haven't updated it in forever and it's not even the right state!

    ReplyDelete